In December, it was Vit Jun
In February, it was Kelvin Lee.
In March, it was Teck Siang
In April, it was Ang Soon and Kelvin Lai
who will it be next, i wonder ?
Life is like being on a train. Sometimes, we feel upset that the people we love choose to sit in another compartment and leave us to travel on our own. But then again, there's nothing that says you cannot seek them up. But once seek and found, we have to understand that we may not even be able to sit beside them because that seat has already be taken.
Odd how it hurts when friends move away, leaving you only with a deafening silence with their absence but that's good, because it lets us know how important that person is in our life.

Friendship is not a big thing - its a million little things. It's made up from memories that were created, pains that were shared and experiences that were valued and learnt from - together. I guess, at some stage of life, the parting of ways is a natural take in life. Friends are an integral part in our life and God knows how many smiles and laughters we had from them but when the time comes and they must leave us, there is no need to grieve over their parting. It hurts and we grieve, but we hold them in our hearts. It has always been known that we look back on the times we cried, we would smile; but we never thought that when we look back on the times we smiled, we cry, or at least to me, i didn't.
Nonetheless, we must all keep faith that somewhere in the far distant future, our paths will again entwined. The language of friendship is not words but meanings, and the most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
To all my friends who have left, or who will be leaving, sometime, somewhere, one way or another,It's by chance we meet, and it's by choice we become friends. Yesterday brought the beginning, and tomorrow brings the end, though sometime somewhere in the middle, we become good friends. It will not be the days in life that i remember, now for long we know each other, but the moments that we spent cherishing. I know we'll be friend for life, sharing our dreams together. Although off to two different worlds we will, but somehow we're together.
I've learnt that goodbyes will always be the toughest words to say, pirctures will never be sufficient to replace the void you left, neither will words replace the feelings and the memories, the times we spent together. But a the same time, i've also learnt that true friends are not meant to be made and found, they exist in one another all along. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive. And i am lucky that you arrive in time. I am thankful that, beyond all others in the anguish and agony of partings, i have a person to whom that makes goodbye so hard.
Take care, my friends. Somewhere down the road, i am sure that we'll meet again.
It has been like a circle knowing all of you. First, we met, then we part. But though a circle it remains, it was a beautiful one, one that i would remember and cherish till the last of my days forever.
6 comments:
hey dude, i am leaving at feb and my name is vit jin la! haha! anyway, its a pleasure to have a friend like you! you will never be forgotten.
Noob... last time i saw you was in December right ? ish.. sorry.. typo..
oh no, why not ? did i owe you money ? XD
Recently I overheard a father and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the departure.
Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the father said, ‘I love you, and I wish you enough.’
They kissed and the daughter left. The father walked over to the window where I was seated. I tried not to intrude on his privacy, but I could not refrain from asking:
‘When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, ‘I wish you enough.’ May I ask what that means?’
He began to smile. ‘That’s a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.’
He paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail, and he smiled even more.
‘When we said, ‘I wish you enough,’ we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them.’
Then turning toward me, he shared the following as if he were reciting it from memory.
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more..
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting…
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye. (From an e-mail)
Take care and all the best in everything you do, Xavier. =) =)
i'm looking forward for the day to meet you up again in the circle of our friendship.but we are too far apart and i wonder the probability that we will meet up again?
Yea, I know that feeling. It's tough to me too when you left Sibu. =( You're a good friend. Glad that I'm still able to meet up with you here in Klang valley (at least before you leave for UK). All the best to you, my dearest friend!
yo xavier. =D
keep that chin up. =P
i like the computer lab dude too (i printed papers too)
take care! =)
Post a Comment