I really enjoyed the two hours spent on them this morning and i totally love the feeling of mingling with them !
Gobbling up the foodJust now spent the night chatting with a friend at Jiang Mama cafe. We talked about spiritual stuff as well as some Boys' Brigade matters. He made me realize a fundamental truth that i always find myself violating. This is what he said to me,
"要是我们要行神的旨意,首先要歇掉我们的自我思想. 不要以为凡事都只是靠自己的能力. 要明白我们都是借靠神的力量来完成我们的施工. 先求神的国,神的义,神必定大大祝福你!"
I realize a lot of times when something is successful, i'm proud of myself; and when something goes awry, i'll blame it on myself too. I've forgotten to submit all that i have to God and leave the results in His mighty hands. I've always known the phrase "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things SHALL be added unto you." but i've rarely practised it, always trying to do things in my own ways and by my own strength.
My friend made me realize that if we follow God, He will bless us mightily in ways that are unimaginable. I hope i'll never forget that.
So far, i've still left with a lot of things undone and books that i must read before i go off for further studies and time seems to zooming past me. I hope, with God's Grace and His Strength i can finish all that i endeavor before going off.
Just now i also watched a movie about a Knight Templar fighting for freedom and he said this to a squire "only the weak fight in battles as who they are as men"
"要是我们要行神的旨意,首先要歇掉我们的自我思想. 不要以为凡事都只是靠自己的能力. 要明白我们都是借靠神的力量来完成我们的施工. 先求神的国,神的义,神必定大大祝福你!"
I realize a lot of times when something is successful, i'm proud of myself; and when something goes awry, i'll blame it on myself too. I've forgotten to submit all that i have to God and leave the results in His mighty hands. I've always known the phrase "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things SHALL be added unto you." but i've rarely practised it, always trying to do things in my own ways and by my own strength.
My friend made me realize that if we follow God, He will bless us mightily in ways that are unimaginable. I hope i'll never forget that.
So far, i've still left with a lot of things undone and books that i must read before i go off for further studies and time seems to zooming past me. I hope, with God's Grace and His Strength i can finish all that i endeavor before going off.
Just now i also watched a movie about a Knight Templar fighting for freedom and he said this to a squire "only the weak fight in battles as who they are as men"
God grant me the strength and Grace to do everything i can in my life to achieve His purpose for him.
Thank you God.
Thank you God.


3 comments:
Hello Xavier! Love your posts! :)
Thanks for sharing your teaching experience with us. Does your tuition centre has sliding door? I am looking for info in sliding door repair services. I hope you can share with us u you have any.
Thanks for sharing your experience, I am seeking women golf lessons now.
Post a Comment