Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunset

To my friends (and also a reminder to myself),

I understand that today had been a tough day filled with anguish, disappointments and sadness. There were many things that could have been but never did materialized. As a result, hopes were crushed, tears were shed.

I feel for you.


You know, the sunset is beautiful, isn't it ? It's truly of one those moments that deeply penetrates your heart and soul and makes you feel so fortunate to be alive. I know i feel that way =) But then again, the sunset only lasts for a few minutes before the sun disappears down across the horizon and darkness sets in.

A lot of times, we feel sad about this and at times, we miss the sun and wonder why does it have to set..

But if you only concentrate on the setting of the sun, you are missing so very much opportunities of watching the stars coming out to play =)



Remember, yesterday died last night. Every day is a new day and all of us have a choice to re-live our past or make the best out of the present.

I hope you make the right one =)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sun is always shining and each days promised a different stories waiting for you to tell others..I love that song too.. :)

Xavier said...

Thanks =) I appreciate ur quote.. it's meaningful !

Ning said...

Time has been hard especially during MCO. Please support this company which offers plumbing services with good prices. They are really good and professional.